Pet Friendly Pet Rules
- No pets are allowed in non-pet properties, unless they are a documented service animal and we are informed of the service animal at the time of booking!
- No pets in the beds - Please supply a doggie bed or blanket to make your pet comfortable on the floor - a cage or carrier is ideal.
- No fleas please!!!
- Do not leave pets unattended - To avoid unnecessary accidents, keep pets with you on a leash at all times.
- Necessary Clean-Up - Please clean up the yard of any Land minds before you leave the property. There is a $50.00 clean up fee if housekeeper does have to clean up after your departure.
- Be considerate of others - Keep barking to a minimum so as to not disturb other guests around you.
- Dinner time - Eating of furniture is absolutely forbidden.
- Don’t be a scaredie-cat - If an accident or damage occurs, alert homeowner immediately. REMINDER: The damage waiver does NOT cover damage by pets.
- Be responsible and use common sense. If you are in doubt or have any questions, please call the homeowner or our service at 888-991-6749.
We wish to remain pet friendly. We can only accomplish this if everyone cooperates, acts responsibly and follows the rules. Thank you for choosing us and enjoy your stay.1st Class Lodging Reservation Service