Real Estate For Sale
Welcome to First Class Lodging’s Real Estate for Sale Web page. The following is a list of Fredericksburg, TX real estate, Texas Hill Country real estate, and Manzanillo, Mexico real estate for sale that First Class Lodging Reservation Service either represents or has ownership in. Please click on the bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, cabins, cottages, guest house, or land hyperlink you are interested in and a complete Web page for each rental property will appear. Many of the properties listed are within a 10-mile radius of Fredericksburg, TX. There may be more of bed and breakfasts, vacation rentals, cabins, cottages, and guest houses that First Class Lodging Reservation Service represents in Fredericksburg, TX and the surrounding Texas Hill Country that are for sale, but are not listed on this Web page. Please call us at 1st Class Lodging Reservation Service for a complete listing of real estate for sale. Thank you for viewing our First Class Lodging Reservation Service Real Estate for Sale Page.
314 W Travis St.
Total transformation! New wiring, fixtures, plumbing, HVAC, windows, & floor plan. Huge entry foyer leads in to the great room complete with lighted stone cistern. Kitchen features wine cooler, stainless appliances, island sink, eat at countertop, beautiful tile floors. Downstairs master has dual closets, marble vanity with dual sinks, tub/shower tiled combo. Mostly original long leaf pine floors which have been refinished. New utility area and 1/2 bath. Upstairs has two bedrooms, bath, & large landing/loft area big enough for an office or play area. Bead board walls and ceilings.
415 W College St.
New construction prevails! Only three walls of the vintage home remain. Completely redone including expansion, plumbing, electrical, roof, exterior. All new windows, flooring, sheetrock, insulation, baths, utility, kitchen. Master suite has dual granite topped vanities, gorgeous tub tile, walk-in closet. Very open living, kitchen, dining concept. Large contrasting kitchen island with seating area, stainless appliances, undercounted lighting. Cool gray neutral tones with dark wood flooring and nickel fixtures and hardware. New street curbing and yard sod. Cute backyard gazebo on large corner lot.
Casa Manzanillo - MEXICO
Prices from $59,900
The idea of having some warm sand between my toes, an exquisitely breathtaking view of the Pacific ocean, and a new climate to relax in during our bleakest winter months took root one or two snow storms ago (we live in upstate New York FYI).
Eagle's Crest Estates
Nixon Real Estate would like to introduce you to the newest small acreage subdivision being developed in Gillespie County, TX. We invite you to call Vic or mike for your pre-development viewing now.
- Located just 5.5 miles out fm 2093 (dale rd.) On the north side.
- Tracts range in size from 3 to 9 acres and every tract has a view.
- Elevations range from 1820 to 1997 feet
- 23 home sites are above 1900 feet
- The low country water wells are approx. 200 ft. Deep and the wells on the higher tracts are approx. 400 ft. Deep. Flow rates are approx. 17 to 20 gpm. Submergible pumps are installed on tract 12 and tract 33.
- The subdivision will have a very impressive lighted rock and iron gated entrance and the roads will be built to county specifications.
- All utilities will be underground.
- Restrictions will be similar to those for valley view with a minimum house size of 2000 heated and cooled sq. Ft.
- HOA fees are $200.00 per tract per year.
- Views are just fantastic with some tracts having a 180 degree panorama.