Real Estate For Sale
Casa Manzanillo - MEXICO
Prices from $59,900
The idea of having some warm sand between my toes, an exquisitely breathtaking view of the Pacific ocean, and a new climate to relax in during our bleakest winter months took root one or two snow storms ago (we live in upstate New York FYI).
Eagle's Crest Estates
Nixon Real Estate would like to introduce you to the newest small acreage subdivision being developed in Gillespie County, TX. We invite you to call Vic or mike for your pre-development viewing now.
- Located just 5.5 miles out fm 2093 (dale rd.) On the north side.
- Tracts range in size from 3 to 9 acres and every tract has a view.
- Elevations range from 1820 to 1997 feet
- 23 home sites are above 1900 feet
- The low country water wells are approx. 200 ft. Deep and the wells on the higher tracts are approx. 400 ft. Deep. Flow rates are approx. 17 to 20 gpm. Submergible pumps are installed on tract 12 and tract 33.
- The subdivision will have a very impressive lighted rock and iron gated entrance and the roads will be built to county specifications.
- All utilities will be underground.
- Restrictions will be similar to those for valley view with a minimum house size of 2000 heated and cooled sq. Ft.
- HOA fees are $200.00 per tract per year.
- Views are just fantastic with some tracts having a 180 degree panorama.