Mendelbaum Winery - Guest Cabins
The Mendelbaum Winery guest cabins are located on the beautiful bank of Grape Creek, just 9 miles from historic downtown Fredericksburg. These guest houses are perfect for a peaceful getaway for couples, family, friends or even corporate retreats. Just steps from your cabin enjoy the Grape Creek Trail, tour the historic Lower South Grape School, pick your own peaches in the orchard (seasonal) and enjoy a bonfire under the Texas Hill Country stars. Also see Almond Guest Cottage, Olive Guest Cottage, Plum Guest Cottage, Fig Guest Cottage, Pecan Guest Cottage, Peach Guest Cottage, and Loft West.
- Playground - Families with children will enjoy the new playground including wave slide, rock wall with rope, and swings.
- Orchard (Seasonal) - Just behind the cabins, guests can enjoy picking peaches and figs in the orchard (seasonal).
- Grape Creek Trail: Just a 10-minute walk from the cabins, where you can watch the Grape Creek water peacefully flow by. Enjoy a corner of Mother Nature, listen to the water bubbling, and look for deer and other animals’ tracks.
Rates & Restrictions
- Weekday Special - Stay on a Sunday, Monday or Tuesday for 2 nights and get the 3rd night free. Not valid on Holiday
Weekdays. Seasonal Rate Schedule
NOTE: You must inform us at time of reservation to
receive discount rate.
- Maximum Occupancy for entire property – 24 guests
Order of cabins from Left to Right
- Plum Cabin
- Fig Cabin (Pet Friendly)
- Pecan Cabin
- Peach Cabin