Grape Creek Ranch - Almond
The Grape Creek Ranch is located on the beautiful bank of Grape Creek, just 9 miles from historic downtown Fredericksburg.
This cabin is perfect for a peaceful getaway for couples, family, friends or even corporate retreats. Just steps from your cabin enjoy the Grape Creek Trail, tour the historic Lower South Grape School, pick your own peaches in the orchard (seasonal) and enjoy a bonfire under the Hill Country stars. The owners’ attention to detail and love of family is evident in the design and atmosphere of their Bed and Breakfast. They have created a beautiful place with every opportunity for guests to relax, get back to nature and enjoy one another’s company. Grape Creek Ranch is truly a destination retreat for lovers, family and friends.
- The website for Grape Creek Ranch has not been
updated to match ours. Please note all
changes to rates and amenities before making a reservation.
Call us if you have any questions. Thank you.
- Breakfast Vouchers Given at Check-In
- 1 King-sized in living area
- Upstairs loft with 2 queen-size beds
- Bathroom with shower only
- Breakfast area
- Coffeemaker, refrigerator, and microwave
- TV – Dish Network
- Internet access
- Climate Controlled
- Front porch with table, chairs and swing
- Shared Hot Tub with Olive Cabin
Rates & Restrictions
- Rates starting at $109.00 per night for 1 or 2 guests
- $25.00 per each additional person (Over age 18)
- $20.00 per each additional person (Ages 3 to 18)
- No Charge for Kids under age 3
- 2 nights required for All Event and Holiday Weekends
- Children Welcome
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Maximum Occupancy for each Cabin – 6 guests
- Maximum Occupancy for entire property – 24 guests