Cottages at Limestone on Main
The Cottages at Limestone on Main is the perfect affordable lodging for a romantic getaway, relaxing escape, wine tour headquarters or ladies’ shopping home base. Affordable private cottages, modern conveniences and good location make the Cottages at Limestone on Main ideal for experiencing Fredericksburg and the Texas Hill Country.
Whether you choose the Friedrich Cottage with the blue accents, the Lieberman with the green accents, or the Spitzweg with the rose accents, you will find a “Better Way to Stay” at the Cottages at Limestone on Main.
Each morning your hosts bring a deluxe gourmet breakfast prepared fresh and delivered to your cottage on a silver tray.
Breakfast selections might include an entree such as scrambled eggs with fresh herbs and cream cheese; a cheese, egg, and sausage strata; a classic quiche or stuffed French toast. With the entree you might find a tropical fruit medley dressed with lime; a fruit and granola parfait with yogurt plus homemade breads, biscuits or muffins.
There's always orange juice with a frozen texas star and fresh ground coffee and/or an assortment of teas.
After a long day of shopping or wine tasting, unwind in your personal jetted bath with Speakman shower head. Relax in the covered pavilion and reflect on the Fredericksburg experience before heading to a great dinner at one of the many local restaurants.
The lodging at Cottages at Limestone is perfect for relaxation. Get away soon. Enjoy the Hill Country tranquility and Fredericksburg hospitality of The Cottages at Limestone on Main. Only seventy miles from two major airports in Austin and San Antonio, this is an affordable mini vacation only half a tank away!
Here are some of the comments from our guestbook:
“This is year number three for me at Thanksgiving. Had a great time. Thank you folks for making my stay great. See you next year.” MND, Spring Texas
“We've traveled quite a lot over the years, both in the states and overseas, but we have never been so comfortable and so pampered. Loved the whirlpool tub & bubbles. The breakfasts were delicious.” DS, Windsor, California
“Wonderful stay. We couldn't decide which breakfast we liked the most, they were all so delicious! Excellent hosts - available but never intrusive. We will be back!” CA, Austin, Texas
“Our first trip to Fredericksburg was great! The town and the people are very friendly. Your hospitality and attention to detail was perfect. Thank you for a homey experience and a great breakfast.” Mike & Heather, San Antonio, Texas
- Main Street location - only 7 blocks from town center
- Each cottage has the same floor plan, with decor variations
- King-size bed with pillow-top mattress
- Off street parking
- Full gourmet breakfast brought to your cottage daily
- Central heat and air
- Ceiling fans
- 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Goose down comforter
- Full kitchen with refrigerator and range
- 4-cup electric coffee pot with coffee
- Whirlpool tub with shower
- Flat screen cable TV with VCR & DVD-CD player
- WiFi internet
- Decorative electric fireplace
- Alarm clock
- Iron & ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Beautiful open air covered patio
- Covered front porches with rocking chairs
- BBQ Grill
Rates & Restrictions
- For 2 adults (includes our gourmet full breakfast) Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights- $149.00 per night
- Monday thru Thursday nights- $129.00 per night
- Two-night minimum stay requirement on all weekends
- Extended stays available - Call for Details
- Each individual cottage accommodates up to 2 persons
- Total maximum occupancy for complex: 6
- No pets
- No children
- No indoor smoking